About My Marriage
- 39 years is not an accident, it’s an accomplishment.
- Be thankful for his faithful integrity.
- Don’t be for changing him, appreciate his same-ness and commitment.
- Be proud of us.
- Really know which side your bread is buttered on.
- His hermit tendencies don’t hurt you, they offer needed perspective.
- Understand that his life and existence gives you a place to be legit—and vice versa.
- Don’t fret your “purpose” as a couple. Just be coupling well. Purpose will take care of itself.